Wow, it's been awhile since I have been able to take a look at your build log Andrew and I am really loving what you have done so far. Keep up the great modding!

Andrew is my Apprentice/Intern and doing this build with my assistance. Hes currently in New Orleans on task for his Employer, (cause I don't pay Apprentices)... and asked me to keep everyone updated on any progress whiles hes away.

Cool Beans Bill.

B)

Hmmm, "Old Fan Controller Stuff" I must have missed that, what are you referring to Ron?

I hope to have Part 2 of the videos up Sunday evening... and must say I enjoyed revisiting the early stages of progress we captured, I forgot that Andrew didn't want to slice into the side panel, and how I egged him on, .....and how stubborn the o-ring was to place back into the EK supremacy block....

I think he meant the fan controller that was built in to the top/front I/O section of the case. I was hoping that this post was the second video, now I have to wait... the anticipation is growing...

You've worked WONDERS with that case guys. Bill you have mentored Andrew into a very talented creator. The advances you made in the COSMOS II case are fantastic! Especially how tempermental some of the plastics are on the case. Brad Galvins work is always masterful and Lutro0 sleeving will top it all off. Did you save a place for R2D2? BTW I have a original Star Wars poster on Ebay at the moment if you need one with the exhibiting. Anticipating the 2nd video for this...

Apologies for my absence. Started a new job and have done some traveling for work which has been keeping me busy. Loved the first vid bill! I don't really like that I can't come into the shop every day now lol.

Can't wait for the next part!

At the begining of the video where Andrew removes the legs for a moment i thaught that Bill will hit him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great vid guys :D

Shaping up so so well Andrew B)

That Cosmos II has gotta be the most over engineered case I've ever seen btw

Nice Vid guys, I really love this project!!!

I got myself a Cosmos II... and i know the journey to do in order to completely disarm the whole thing. I found especially difficult to take a parte the slide thing from the front of the case, because you have to tear up almost the whole thing.

My Comos II it's almost unmodify becuase of this... and because my lack of time to disarm it.

But definitely it's one hell of a case.