Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

23RO_UK

in win 303 The In Win 303

I present the new In Win 303 - Personally I think it's going to be a hit!!

It's certainly on my shopping list :S

wIi4b1q.jpg

rqoNzmQ.jpg

6pkTA33.jpg

azGF0Me.jpg

CEmJFas.jpg

8JCtAAD.jpg

zr85wAq.jpg

Xukm789.jpg

fnqQe4p.jpg

c8kbZiq.jpg

1VzwdU1.jpg

x858fAi.jpg

e3slPZR.jpg

plsxh8r.jpg

VVLpr8o.jpg

9GbAOEo.jpg

1OP7GeX.jpg

jUnWqjG.jpg

yR0u0lx.jpg

BAh3oIp.jpg

lEZMKHN.jpg

@noobas4urus curious what makes it an "upper tier" case vs a standard case?  I think it's retail is supposed to be right around the $100 range I thought.  Sure is unique.  I think the white one would be my preference too.  Good stuff

It will retail for around £85 in the UK so that translates to $120ish US - personally I feel it offers something new to what has been a pretty stagnate case market, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one as the basis for my next project (long overdue I believe lol).

A little weird around the front USB ports. But I guess it has to have some oddities.

11 hours ago, Mosquito said:

@noobas4urus curious what makes it an "upper tier" case vs a standard case?  I think it's retail is supposed to be right around the $100 range I thought.  Sure is unique.  I think the white one would be my preference too.  Good stuff

Ha, totally thought it would be more than that.  I was thinking $150 plus, that's where I start to draw upper tier I guess.  Looking at it a little more, I think I'd like to see the top window side vented with the honeycomb pattern and only a 2/3s glass panel.  Sexy though, I like the honeycomb vents they're doing.

17 hours ago, noobas4urus said:

I think I'd like to see the top window side vented with the honeycomb pattern and only a 2/3s glass panel.  Sexy though, I like the honeycomb vents they're doing.

Maybe replace the glass panel with some 5mm smoked plexi with some machined vents in the upper quarter for true cross flow ventilation - with the fans pushing air up from the base (possibly some air penetrators) you'd be win win :S

Yes I'm enthused about this case (the first in a long long time lol) :cool: