Eazyice

Mayhem's Blitz Pro Part 2 Cleaning Solution

Hello.  I am about to use the Mayhem's Blitz Pro part-2 cleaning solution in a new loop and was wondering if I even should.  The loop was previously using Mayhem's Blood Red fluid and I have replaced the CPU block, but am using all the hardware from the previous build.  All of the water blocks and radiator are EKWB parts and the tubing is PETG with Bitspower and Primochill fittings.  I will be using new Mayhem's Blood Red fluid and am now wondering if the cleaning solution is still a good idea.  I have flushed the system with distilled water enough times to have gotten the red mostly out, but I know there is still some in there (darn red).  My question is, should I use the cleaning solution and just ensure a proper clean? Or is that overkill and a simple flush is all that is needed?  

Thank you and enjoy the cooler weather :) 

Kris 

I would.  Even though you are going to use the same color again.  It's also a must when changing from a pastel or aurora type fluid.  Aside from that, it will clean out the new block.  Also keep this in mind.  Red stains pretty easily.