Hello Munky,

If you have been having any issue registering, or logging in please email kyle@themodzoo.com.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bill Owen

PimpRig / PCApex Hellos & Re-Introductions Thread

Hello and Welcome PR members! What have you been up to over the past 6 years?

I live to mod! and live in Minnesota. I joined PR in 2001 and started Mnpctech that same year for people who love building and modding their PCs.

... wuz here.

fu3lav.jpg

Ended up as an Active Directory Admin for the KY Transportation Cabinet for 3 years. Disabled now due to seizures but still doing well. Recent widower after 14 of the best years of my life. I've been on a hell of a ride since PCApex/PimpRig.

On 10/23/2017 at 5:41 AM, Fu3lman said:

... wuz here.

fu3lav.jpg

Ended up as an Active Directory Admin for the KY Transportation Cabinet for 3 years. Disabled now due to seizures but still doing well. Recent widower after 14 of the best years of my life. I've been on a hell of a ride since PCApex/PimpRig.

Welcome to the Mod Zoo, buddy! .....Are you still into building & modding PCs? Feel free to roam around the forums and meet folks. 

We're keeping the RGB lights in the window here, a beacon for PR alumni.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.