Sign in to follow this  
jassilamba

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass Edition Review

phanteks-enthoo-luxe-review-089.jpg

Car manufacturers give face lifts to their older car models, to attract new buyers. Well, Phanteks has done something similar to the new improved Enthoo Luxe. The Luxe Tempered Glass edition is a “face lift edition”, and this small change has made a great little improvement. A lot of case makers have joined the tempered glass trend, that was started by In-Win. But, I feel Phanteks is starting to take that, to the next level. I have to say that I’m so happy to see a hinged glass panel on a case. This makes me less worried about dropping the glass panel on the floor and watching it break. The Luxe as a case, is the perfect sized case for folks that plan on running some serious hardware. It allows you to hold ample amount of hardware, cooling, and storage devices without making any compromises at all. The added tempered glass panel creates a nice view inside your case, and unlike acrylic, it does not attract dust or is easily scratched. The smoked glass panel is perfect, and it’s not a cheap thin piece of glass either. ..........

Check out the full review here...

Sign in to follow this  

Chatbox
    There's a thing here. Somehow it moved to the top of the page, but I didn't do it. No, really! But still, Cheaps is likely to blame...
    You don't have permission to chat.