Porknz

Trick for getting fittings apart?

9 hours ago, Bill Owen said:

@Dave, another reminder, hahaha, include our squeeze bottle with stop valve with your fittings, https://mnpctech.com/pc-mod-tools/16-oz-squeeze-pc-liquid-bottle.html

Nice!  I've used the squeeze bottles that you'd use for paint thinner to top my systems off and it works pretty well.  I'm interested to check this out.

I still have dry paper towels, but I feel like I'm still finding room to keep topping off a tiny bit in the reservoir.  I'm guessing I'm still finding air pockets.  Reservoir still looks like 7up. :)  i was hoping to maybe run it for about 15 hours and then to see if I can finally plug things in and get the software started.  

That's good!  Yeah, it'll take a while to get all the pockets filled and all the bubbles out, and as long as you've got bubbles, you're going to have room for more fluid.  Though, there is a point where you just say eff it and put it back together.  It should calm down in a couple of days and those small bubbles probably won't add up to a lot.  I'd say after 15 hours, top it off and put it together, but leave everything loose in case you have to pull the res again to top it off if the level drops a significant amount.  After a couple of days, button it up, you're done for a year! 

Then go grab a beverage cause you deserve one after all this.  LOL! 

Okay.  That sounds good.  After another six hours or so I see between an eighth and a quarter inch of fluid down again, but the towels are all still dry and the res is still 7up.  I imagine in the middle of winter over the course of seven hours there might be some evaporation factor with the heat running in the house and the lid off the res too.