Sign in to follow this  
Porknz

Watercooled temps

New rig is up and running.  Still have some work to do on peripherals, but the basics are going.  I'm running HWMonitor to watch temps.  What sort of CPU temps should I expect with my L360 running only on my cpu right now?  I don't have it overclocked yet and I haven't gamed on it yet.  Just running youtube for long periods and light online gaming using flash and downloading games on steam.  Temps are maxing in the 50 degree C range so far.  Two old 560 ti's running in sli until I hear some vega/1080 ti news and one of them is running hot because with the mpower titanium I have to run them side by side instead of with a slot between like I did on my old board.  One maxing at 59 C so far and the other maxing at 43 C so far, but again they are in sli next to each other and no heavy gaming yet.

Thanks.

don't be alarmed by slightly higher temp on one GPU.  this is normal, especially on those 560ti - I'm running a pair for the last few years - always 10 to 12 or so hotter on the top side.