Well, the wife wants me to mod her rig.  It's a Corsair 600T with a I7 4770 on a Gigabyte Sniper board, 16gb Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte 780ti, and RM 650 psu.  I will be adding water cooling and some mods ;) 

ENERMAX was kind enough to support this project with their LEPA Chopper Advance fans!  Thank you ENERMAX!

vk6G4mI.jpg

XtemHai.jpg

Got quite a bit done as far as branches go.  its all .090 5052 aluminum.  

zuLFI1p.jpg

mounting them was tricky.  i used tape to hold them in place while i drilled oles and screwed them in.  I used plastic spacers i got from home depot.

C5VDuE0.jpg

4JCl7CC.jpg

URsuNnj.jpg

back side branch done...well...cut and sanded.  still gotta mount it.  ran out of spacers.  gotta wait til i can get more.

05aAzF8.jpg

wwRgoyU.jpg

BGkRZBv.jpg

smsFrZv.jpg

M3Z0tc4.jpg

I decided the front of the tree needed some modification.  I was wishing I cut it before I bent it, but it worked out and I think it looks great.  I used some nice white pearl cast acrylic from TAP plastics.

TDlJZcx.jpg

DejNaBx.jpg

s0Hq6FF.jpg

Wy7x4bG.jpg

ldgbiP0.jpg

Well the acrylic power supply shroud had an accident when i tried to clean off some paint with goof off..  so.. made it metal lol..much happier with it now

P2N04vE.jpg

wDgOxTB.jpg

JmZ6GdX.jpg

got some paint put on her pump too..Rustoleum satin white..Rustoleum citrus green with a green pearl top coat

EzrL8vx.jpg

same colors on the MONSTA 360 rad..

aGOrwol.jpg

vxzX6Ct.jpg

and got the fans sleeved by myself..

bp0Chut.jpg

and got a set of extensions made by MB sleeving

l1PFOay.jpg

Ha! You acetone'd plexi. I bet the paint is on that shroud REALLY GOOD now.

What do you have planned for the bottom of the tree trunk? The way it just kind of 'ends' doesn't look right to me. It might look better if you cut it to match the lines of the case edge. (on second thought. I think you may have already done that.) The way the branches wrap around worked really well, BTW.

-And you made me check Delvie's for pearl plexi AGAIN! :laugh:

Edit: Even worse, I found one of the old sites that I tried before finally set up a web store. 

lol thanks guys.  ya i am not a huge fan of how the trunk ends either but at this point I am just trying to get it together enough to take to PDXLAN in a few weeks.  Seems like every time I am modding up until i put the rig in the car to leave for lan lol.  I got the pearl acrylic from TAP plastics.

22 hours ago, Bill Owen said:

duuuuude, shes gonna LOVE it...  and that Citrus Green paint looks awesome

it looks so good because I used a green pearl on top of it.  I am really lovin having an airbrush.  Ron Lee Christianson is suppose to come over soon to give me some pointers.

Well after alot of paint, and sweat..I got it finished.  I got 2nd place at PDXLAN with it.  Here are some pics of it all together..

GZtMclu.jpg

lamN11c.jpg

ZcXj2ym.jpg

MWnktba.jpg

dBqQoYV.jpg

That came out great. I don't know how to feminine, so that part may be up to debate. Mentally, I compare these things to the trinkets you made in Kindergarten for Mother's Day: They probably look hideous to a woman, but it's the giving that counts.

-Make her something out of Play-Doh for your anniversary, and she'll probably strangle you though. :laugh: