If you are having any issues logging in please contact: kyle@themodzoo.com

I like that the third ties the pump in with the GPUs better, and it feels like it fills out the space a bit nicer too

@Mosquito You're right :). I think I decided to do third version :D.

Cables, cables and even more cables. Now I'm even dreaming about making cables :P.

Aquaero USB, Aquabus between Aquaero 6 and Power Adjust 3, Corsair Link, SATA-DATA x2, few extensions and Molex power cabel for Aquaero.

Jv3FBH8.jpg

VJHP447.jpg

WtI5FAI.jpg

ggnh1aq.jpg

Top radiator is ready - 140mm fans were treated same as 120mm variants (original sticker was removed, and replaced by vinyl, than cables were sleeved). Every fan received extension and was hooked up to fan splitter on PCB, which will be connected directly to Aquaero.

3STepjJ.jpg

BLk3nYx.jpg

6qIMAmg.jpg

Front fans are ready :D

zBywzPG.jpg.

Every fan got an extension, which is hooked up to tan splitter in basement. Individual extenders are fastened together to fan mounting screws. 

VTI765y.jpg

BwnRxMc.jpg

FVPkxMv.jpg

Fan from the back is also hooked up to the same splitter, what required making super long extender, and mounting it some how. Radiator at the top will cover this cable.

gJzp93x.jpg

ajZDmmj.jpg

All cables come from one place in the basement.

cxRwK5r.jpg

CIlYOTv.jpg

All cables in the project are ready (except flow meter and temperature probe sensors cables, but I will make them when loop is ready). Last two cables I've made are SATA-power and power switch. SSD (Crucial MX200) also got wrapped in black black vinyl.

YZj8vwg.jpg

Wk4rxC5.jpg

Little summary of making cabels and sleeving them:

I've used:
- Almost 70 meters of AWG 26 wire
- Almost 40 meters of AWG 18 wire
- 18 meters of black sleeve
- 8 meters of yellow sleeve
- 32 meters of platinum sleeve
- 2 meters of bigger, black sleeve
- 60 cm od SATA sleeve
- 5m of heat-shrink (most when making main cables)
- I've crimped almost 400 pins
- Time that I've spent making cables? I don't even want to count that :P
- Cost? Better not to write

Pass-through drilled through midplate and mobotray, also all tubes are ready.

PIbyGvj.jpg

QDzvu6X.jpg

VrwMQ4X.jpg

MqBYP5o.jpg

Finaly I've used 107 fittings, 18 sections of tube - 6 straight and 12 with bends :P.

Few last things to do - cover for SLI bridge and few cables for temperature and flow sensors, and I can fill both loops.

Project is ready. It's been 1 year and 3 months since I've bought the case and started thinking about modifying it. It took me almost 4 last months to build everything as I planned.

oeduPnM.png

zCvqYRd.jpg

qJOTvPx.jpg

ZmQnC1v.jpg

G8UsjPi.jpg

492sroH.jpg

TGBocz9.jpg

rnPd3Vu.jpg

egoF2b8.jpg

PoZOtPP.jpg

V4IOhku.jpg

lL9JWNC.jpg

0lnmxR3.jpg

8XjwWHc.jpg

AYJ2h8R.jpg

Yy1OJJd.jpg

xZQH3w6.jpg

dTcGkyr.jpg

wlVzCj0.jpg

WiZn3Xh.jpg

L1PAxrF.jpg

EqlbapV.jpg

gQ5mGBn.jpg

Later I will post some benchmark results and informations about temperatures.

Few performance benchmarks.

CPU:

dCRrzSf.png

7JXdP0N.png

Z7gZY1H.png

Max what I can achieve is 4.0GHz @ 1.35V. Pushing all cores further requires huge amount of additional voltage. RAM was overclocked from 2800MHZ CL16 to  3066MHz CL16.

Drives - both filled with data:

5jb8N9k.png

z8LevJt.png

GPU:

Superposition dosen't suport SLI so the result refers only to one GPU

sO6LM6L.png

2NezNcY.png

TimeSpy

Pcykqn8.jpg

TimeSpy Extreme

LrKyOu6.png

Both cards boost to 2101MHz, memory is working at 11GHz.

About temperatures:

GPU - when watching youtube, reddit etc. they are working fully passive. I've set fans to kick in, when liquid temperature exceed 33 degree Celsius. During non 3d load coolant temerature fluctuate between 28-29 degree. In full load temperature hits max of 35 degree with fans spinning at 450-500RPM. Temperature of cards with that settings - upper GPU - max 47 degree, lower GPU - max 51. Setting fans faster (1000 RPM) reduce temperature to 43 degree, but I see no point in doing this due to noise increase.

CPU - same as GPU, fans kick in when coolant temerature exceed 33 degree. I've turn off all power saving features so even at idle CPU consumes 50-60W. 420mm top radiator can handle this fully passive, but event the smallest amount of load causes fans to start spinning. After one hour of Prime95 Small FFTs I've hit 82 degree @ 950 RPM (coolant 40 degree). During more typical load (Blender) CPU temperature stabilize between 65-70 degree (coolant temperature 37-37,5) @ 800-850 RPM.