Hello Munky,

If you have been having any issue registering, or logging in please email kyle@themodzoo.com.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Project : SNOW

Project : SNOW

I am back with a new build for 2018, I want to start by saying a big thank you to Thermaltake for supporting this project.

I am doing a Ryzen 1600 build paired with a MSI 1070 gaming x8 graphics card. I will be building in the core P3 from thermaltake, this will be fully watercooled.

I have set myself a big challenge to think more outside the box for when it comes to where to place the reservoir and radiator. I have also set myself a challenge to make everything white so I will be doing a lot of painting and resleeving and a lot of cables.

Here what I will be using,

The thermaltake core p3 snow edition,

Ryzen 1600,

MSI Tomahawk Arctic B350

The thermaltake Pacific W4 Plus CPU water block,

Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8gb 3000Mhz could upgrade this two 32gb,

Samsung 960 EVO m.2 250GB this will be used for OS,

Thermaltake Toughpower SFX 600w PSU,

MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X8,

Thermaltake Pacific RL 360

Thermaltake Pacific P1 Black,

Thermaltake Pacific RGB Hard Tube Fittings,

Thermaltake C1000 Green and White,

Some of the cable and connectors, I am using mdpc sleeving.

Thanks for checking out the post if you have any question or suggestion, leave a post and I will get back to you as soon as I can.  

Welcome back,

I have a little update for you all,

I wanted to move the radiator to the bottom of the case where the PSU would be, I have not seen this on a core P3, I needed to make sure to would support the radiator, as I do want to mount this to the wall.

I am using 19mm x 19mm aluminium to start the framing of the holder.

Mark where I need to cut,

The bits I need,

Marked where the hole will go,

Drill a 4 mm hold for the rivets,

Test fit,

The 360 radiator sat very nice in the space now needed to make the support,

Now to make a new GPU bracket, but thought I would be easier to mod the one I have, I need this to be shorter.

After, I am going to add some 19mm x 19mm aluminium to the outside of the bracket.

Here is the end result, I just want to stress that this is not the finish product for the brackets, this will give me a feel on what it will look like.

Hope you like the update.