If you are having any issues logging in please contact: kyle@themodzoo.com

EXILE157

Help w/ Phanteks mATX

Thank you in advance for taking your time coming into my post and helping me with any information that will help me get this "issue" project done.

I've seen a few mods for the Phanteks Evolv ATX panels for better airflow and they do look nice! and I saw about 2 places that sell the whole case already with the mod, but it's only for the Mid-ATX and it's overseas. I emailed them both and haven't received a reply back.:dry:

I did notice that (themodzoo.com) sells already made mod panels, but only for Mid-ATX....?:(

My question here is - Where can I request a specific custom mod pattern for my (Phanteks Evolv mATX TG Black) and if it's even possible?

Here's an example of what I exactly want! for my case, I'm in love with this pattern.:cool:

Phanteks mATX Mod-1.jpg

On 2/25/2018 at 4:48 PM, EXILE157 said:

I did notice that (themodzoo.com) sells already made mod panels, but only for Mid-ATX....?

You mean MNPCTech?  TheModZoo doesn't sell anything

You could ask Bill at MNPCTech, but chances are it would be more money than you want to spend for a one off mod, because he's a busy guy so his time is expensive.  Maybe try Jim at https://www.clockwerkindustries.com/ he's more set up for that sort of thing than Bill.

Or, get handy with a dremel :S

On 3/5/2018 at 7:25 PM, Mosquito said:

You mean MNPCTech?  TheModZoo doesn't sell anything

You could ask Bill at MNPCTech, but chances are it would be more money than you want to spend for a one off mod, because he's a busy guy so his time is expensive.  Maybe try Jim at https://www.clockwerkindustries.com/ he's more set up for that sort of thing than Bill.

Or, get handy with a dremel :S

Hellz! No!:blink: I'm not touching a dremel to do that...:blink:....I don't care how good one is using a dremel they could never create that Honeycomb pattern.

I found a local Waterjet Company that can do this and I'll be visiting them soon!!! :S

Thanx for that site.