Mayhems

Coolant Guide

Which coolant is right for me?

When choosing a coolant there are several types you can go for. Below is a very simple guide for you to choose the correct coolant for your needs.

High performance, no colour and low cost

Mayhems Ultra Pure H20

For normal water cooling systems there simply is no better performing liquid than pure water. Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 is the ultimate water which has been filtered to such a high level there simply is no better branded Ultra-Pure water on the market. For this reason alone if you would like the get the most out of your water cooling system temperature wise opt for this. However you do need to also consider a few other factors including which biocide you would like to use as without it over time UV rays can penetrate into your system creating the perfect harbour for bacteria and algae to grow.

High performance, low cost and colour

Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 + Dye

As explained above you can opt to use Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 to give you the best performing liquid out there but if you would like a colour tint to the water you can simply add Mayhems Dye range to your system. Mayhems dye range is the Number one dye in the water cooling world to use and is recommended by many of the top modders and water cooling builders out there. It has been tested for many years around the world and has gained the ultimate reputation for being the best and the only dye to use.

Mayhems XT-1 250ml Concentrate

Mayhem XT-1 Coolant is a High Efficiency, Non-Toxic, Low Viscosity coolant based on Ethylene Glycol. Mayhems XT-1 Is a Low Cost very effective concentrate coolant and can be used to make up to 3 Ltrs of cool for very little out lay.

High performance with or with out colour premixed

Mayhems X1 Coolants

Mayhems X1 Coolants are made from vegetable extract and are the safest and least toxic coolant on the market today. It comes in many colours to suit the needs of everyone. There is no messing around, you just pour the coolant into your systems and that is it. Mayhems X1 includes all the biocides and inhibitors you will need to protect your water cooling system and doesn’t require the user to add anything extra. If you would like to make your own colour Mayhems X1 is fully compatible with all Mayhems Dyes. We do recommend you change your coolant out regularly as over time the coolant will become less effective. Our recommend change out period is every 9 to 12 months.

Mayhems Pastel Coolants

Mayhems Pastel Coolants are a Nano based coolant that have an outstanding reputation not only for looks but also for performance. This fluid not only stands out from all the other manufacturers of coolants but all so kicks them in the teeth with metal toe capped boots. Mayhems Pastel is a solid looking coolant that comes in many colours and once again like Mayhems other fluids can be mixed or adjusted to suit your colouring needs using Mayhems Dyes. It has all the biocides and inhibitors in the liquid and needs nothing extra adding. Mayhems Pastel is one of the longest lasting coolants out on the market to date and will last over 3 years with no problems ever reported and this actually makes the coolants more economically viable than any other premixed coolant on the market.

Specialty photo work and show system coolants.

Mayhems Aurora Coolant

Mayhems Aurora coolant lays in an untapped market on its own. No other premixed coolant on this earth even comes close to the looks of this coolant. However there is a down side this coolant is not for the normal home user and will not last as long as the aforementioned coolants and was never created for such purposes. The maximum life span for this coolant is 6 months but in some systems may only last 24 hours. Any user wishing to use Mayhems Aurora should first read our wiki as this goes into more detail about this product.

Mayhems Aurora Wiki

Mayhems Chameleon (in development)

Again Mayhems is taking the coolant book and throwing it out the window. Stuff the laws of physics as we are doing it the way we like with no bounders in place. Mayhems Chameleon is a real life thermo active coolant that changes colour depending on the heat with in you loop. It can be customised to suit the needs of the end user to change though varying colours and combinations. The range and extent of this coolant are endless without boundaries being put in place. You the users are in charge of when the colour changes via temperature and what colour it changes to.

Sub-zero Coolants

Mayhems XT-1

Mayhems XT-1 when mixed correctly and in the right ratio can go down to a staggering -50 making it the perfect coolant for sub-zero liquid cooling. It is the perfect Coolant for anyone using chillier’s in there systems or any sub ambient type of cooling.

Your OCN thread has many reported issues Mick,do you really want me to start linking them here?

I have seen plenty of threads/post about Pastel losing colour,there is a well known thread about a guys aquaduct on XS being ruined by Pastel.

please take you trolling and back stabbing else ware we have no interest in here. this is a friendly forum not a place for trolls with no life :).

Trolling? No

Stating the truth? Yes.

Such a over dramatic reaction....next will be the 'XSPC are paying me' line

Daniel, if you have a complaint about Mayhems take it up with them via the official channels. This will only turn in to a mud slinging fest

If someone wants to post BS on a public forum then they can deal with the reply.

You are the last person to pull me up for trolling.

Unless this site has a policy of letting manufacturers outright lie,exploiting the users here?

Hey Mick on to rosier things. I would like some color recommendations from you on the Metallica build. I happily backed myself into a bit of a corner. I made a shiny copper EK diverter for inside of my reservoir and I will need a translucent color. I don't know If I could mix a forest green light enough to see through or a light yellow. give me your thoughts - your screwed is an acceptable answer ha ha ahhhh

mkj0.jpg

tk1v.jpg

"Mr Extremely Negative."

Why are you here ? When all you do is slag off other pro modders like this in chat rooms. Your are a Troll ....

**removed by request of another user**

Would you like me to post the last years worth of messages from you on this forum. Some one said to me the other day while we were chatting "Oh B-Neg he's calming down ..." I tend to disagree ... 

Mr Neg you "ARE" the obnoxious one and "Your a disgrace to the community as a whole". Take you hand bag dog and don't let the door hit your Poopadilly generator on the way out ;). Your remarks and constant tolling are actually enough to get you into serious trouble..

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl//ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,%5B1%5D by posting inflammatory,%5B2%5Dextraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally%5B3%5D%5B4%5D or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response%5B5%5D or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6 

In the United Kingdom, contributions made to the Internet are covered by the Communications Act 2003. Sending messages which are "grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character" is an offense whether they are received by the intended recipient or not.%5B47%5D Several people have been imprisoned in the UK for trolling.%5B48%5D  

MjAxMy0wNzhjN2M2ODI1ZjQxNGYy_51dd76461b5

Give a sh1t Mayhem,when Bill deletes perfectly good posts because he doesnt like it then he is what he is.

You think i care about your screenie? You think i wouldnt say it to his face?

You know me much better than that.

Now by all means try for a prosecution.

The site was RRT,this is common place and isnt against the forum rules and is normal site traffic,see the ridiculous star trek case thread for more info.

Now,seeing as this site is waaaaay down on my concern list a ban will make not a jot of difference to me.

And you still are full of sh1t,your products DO have issues,your own thread is proof of that. You just try to scalp what you can..constantly.

Yes,yes Im a disgrace,boohoo,but at least i didnt rip off the water board for years or have my disabled child doing labeling for bottles.

Nor charge VAT to vendors but didnt pay it yourself.

I didnt try to get Paul fired from his position with a BS email to Coolermaster.

What,you dont like my Dog? Shame,so many others do....and more importantly,I do and that what matters.

You dont factor into my life in any way so comments like that mean nothing.

Mods: When you ban me,please remove all my content,im done here.

I am not as experienced with water cooling, nor coolants, so I am always looking to read opinions, suggestions, and thoughts on both. I do NOT enjoy sifting through what ever that ^ was. If there are factually documented claims that show things one way or the other, I don't mind hearing about it, but would hope it can stay civilized.

Can we keep this thread useful, and more on topic? If you two have a personal matter to work out, please take it to other means.

@Mick, I don't know what went down between you and these people, but don't drag me into your quarrels. I would use this opportunity to settle whatever happened.

@Daniel, I didn't delete your posts, but I did reprimand the person who did after I heard about it. 

@Daniel, I didn't delete your posts, but I did reprimand the person who did after I heard about it. 

Then i owe you a sincere apology,i was labouring under a case of mistaken identity.

@everyone else,this shows what kind of guy Mayhems is,unprofessional and rather than answer the question,he goes off on a troll rant unrelated to the point in an effort to distract.

No Mr Daniel B Negative would you like me to post the rest of you attacks as well and including the ones on other forums and aimed at many users on here, were you "think" you better than any one else. Or all the Pms you have sent to people and they have passed them onto me Im sure you have an excuse for them all ..... you are nothing more than a troll and any thing you say is null and void. And i love it when you bite you run off crying on other site and in PMs. Stay away from me Mr Negative.

@Mick, Myself or others are not here to mediate your customer relations. Kindly keep it off list.

@Daniel, Apology accepted. The Moderator regrets and apologizes for deleting your posts.The last thing I want is reputation for editing member content. It's our first blunder, and I'm sure there will be more. I don’t see either of you ever leaving, but like any public place, just treat that individual as you would expect to be treated or stay clear of each otherI’m not going to edit or Lock this thread, we're not that type of forum.

Hey Mick on to rosier things. I would like some color recommendations from you on the Metallica build. I happily backed myself into a bit of a corner. I made a shiny copper EK diverter for inside of my reservoir and I will need a translucent color. I don't know If I could mix a forest green light enough to see through or a light yellow. give me your thoughts - your screwed is an acceptable answer ha ha ahhhh

mkj0.jpg

tk1v.jpg

Can we get this ^ question answered now.....

yeh you should be able to hit it up with a copper colour which would be orange + yellow to lighten it off. You can just tint it but i have to be honest and say that it would like mint just as water and no colour. Personally i would leave it as is for now as i think adding yellow will make it look dull and adding green would be out of step.

You might be better off painting the res since your block and tubing are not clear so no one will see the coolant in there. 

Actually you need build a copper sleeve for that res  :D ... 

Well,

since were on the topic of coolant,I have a question about mixing materials i.e cooper and aluminum. I know it's not recommended.

So what are the problems to look for specifically and how long do they take to show up? I'm guessing it would show pitting or aluminum build up on the cooper block. 

I have an idea for aluminum reservoirs(6) for my build with special coating inside,but need a way to test it and what to look for.

Thanks

little off topic, but I wonder if you could use an enamel coating or something on an aluminum res to alleviate problems with mixing aluminum and copper...

I was thinking of using fuel tank sealer. Seems like it would hold up.

Planning on 2 brass threaded inserts so fitting thread will only hit copper. I will takes this over to Blade Transport thread as I get further along. I plan to devote a lot of time on the build later this week.