Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

about.jpg

E22 was started in 2011

The goal was simple, to provide a service to computer enthusiasts who required bespoke designs and parts for their builds.

Since opening for business I have designed and crafted numerous parts for various clients all over the globe not solely based in the computer sector.

The chances are you have seen my work about on the forums at some point and not even realised that is was made by me (I'm like a ninja)

The E22 store was opened late 2012 stocking a few choice products and is growing at a steady pace with new items being added weekly.

If you would like to discuss commissioned work please get in touch through here or alternatively shoot me an email over to nate@e22.biz

.*. SOCIAL .*.

STORE
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK

Welcome to you Nate! Glad to have E22 here!  B)

Thanks Bill it's great to be here ;)

I didn't know you were doing the store, thanks for letting us know. Love your style, so smooth and clean.

Thanks onevoicewild, I'll be adding alot more products to the store in the next few months, just waiting for ideas to come from my mind to retail products :D

Hi, Might be looking more into doing hard lines in my current full tower build. I'll have to give you a shout if I do. Hope to see you around for a long time to come.

@Phenoptix

I need to swing by your office one day and check it all out ;) I imagine it to be like some form of mad scientist lab! I was also looking to have a chat soon :)

@ZoPHaR

Thanks ZoPHaR, just let me know when you're ready to get going and also don't forget to check out the blog section on the site for some handy guides on working with the tube.

Hey!

-I do hope you haven't been changing out you avatars because of something I said. :lol: The first one was good too, just my eyes are shit.

E22... what do you have instore next. btw nice to see ya here +++

Do you plan on offering grills in 140mm versions? Your design s are pretty cool.