Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

drougnor

What's your Modding soundtrack

245 posts in this topic

Downloaded the entire Tangerine Dream Tangerine Tree archive project. It's like 96+ HOURS of bootleg concert recordings and unreleased stuff.

@Bung - 74-76 was like the awesomest time for rock. -Shit, even the pop and country was good for the most part. At least you could tell it all apart. 

Stumbled over this this guy on the webs.  I like the original, but this is pretty cool too!

Think this will definitely make it into my mix.  Might even pull me away from the EDM I've found myself stuck on lately.

If you need something to listen to, I can't recommend Joshua Homme's The Alligator Hour enough.  He signed with Apple radio and runs an hour long show weekly.  It's pretty awesome.

Here's one, there's around 25 out I think.

Pierre Moerlen's Gong playing Tubular Bells. The video sync is crap, but it's a nice look at Oldfield's bass-influenced guitar picking.

One second later, I find the full concert, properly sync'd. Very disco era.

Now I feel the urge to watch some Mattlock.:lol:

been into last years tomorrowland mix

really wish i had the money to go once in my life but it would cost more then a dream build pc

3CtoAkQaXj.jpg

On 12/2/2015 at 10:38 PM, InsolentGnome said:

Stumbled over this this guy on the webs.  I like the original, but this is pretty cool too!

Think this will definitely make it into my mix.  Might even pull me away from the EDM I've found myself stuck on lately.

man that sound its like marilyn manson popped in to say hello

Ok, I'm guessing the silence is because it's the ModZoo, and not because of the high attrition rate of 2016 on the '70s rock community. I didn't know about Rush retiring until I got the farewell documentary for Christmas. -OW. ow.

That said...CRAP!