I realize this may not be much of a mod and it's not really artistic but is more for funcionality and to let everyone here know that not all mods have to be these huge, expensive works of art.

I got tired of setting black and grey USB drives on my laptop and having them blend in and not being able to find them.

So I masked them off with painters tape and grabbed some enamel model paint and a small brush.

Now the flourescent green pinstriping makes them stand out and also ensures that if I ever give one to a friend with files and want it back that it is returned.

In conclusion, this may be the smallest/cheapest mod posted here but I'm hoping that in showing this that it will encourage all of our members to show off their work, no matter how insignificant they may feel it is.

post-5-0-88351000-1352137765_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-11480400-1352137775_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-47219500-1352138054_thumb.jpg

Guest Alvin

I realize this may not be much of a mod and it's not really artistic but is more for funcionality and to let everyone here know that not all mods have to be these huge, expensive works of art.

I got tired of setting black and grey USB drives on my laptop and having them blend in and not being able to find them.

So I masked them off with painters tape and grabbed some enamel model paint and a small brush.

Now the flourescent green pinstriping makes them stand out and also ensures that if I ever give one to a friend with files and want it back that it is returned.

In conclusion, this may be the smallest/cheapest mod posted here but I'm hoping that in showing this that it will encourage all of our members to show off their work, no matter how insignificant they may feel it is.

Hm cant see the Pictures get this ERROR You do not have permission to view this attachment

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Chatbox
    The ModZoo keeps getting blackout drunk and losing months of time. Apologies. -Also, anyone know where to get rid of a dead hooker?
    You don't have permission to chat.