This mod will be an NZXT Switch 810 in matte black, with a green and black theme.

I'm enacting a sub for sub principal. if you sub/comment on my logs, mention yours or have yours in your sig and I'll do the same!

qCSD2H5.jpg

Parts List!

i7 3770k @4.7GHz cooled by Danger Den M6 Nickel

Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3

2x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz @2200MHz 9-10-9-27

MSi Twin Frozr III 7950 @1250/1650

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB

Crucial M4 256GB

NZXT Switch 810 Matte Black

Cooler Master Silent Hybrid Pro 1050W

REEVEN RFC-01

Hardware Labs Black Ice GTS 360 in push/pull with Corsair Air SP120's

FrozenQ Liquid Fusion V 250ml black helix res

Monsoon compressions, rotary angled fittings, green LED plugs

Swiftech MCP-655 pump

Duralene tubing

HP 2311x 23" 1080p monitor

KBtalking Pro keyboard with Cherry MX reds and O-rings

Razer Naga Epic

Razer Goliathus Extended

Klipsch Promedia 2.1

Asus ThunderFX DAC

Thanks to the sponsors!

3odvEJy.jpg

Gigabyte

Thanks for giving me this awesome Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 z77 motherboard! Thanks for believing in me Irene!

SMl5ZzB.jpg

Performance-PC's

These guys were one of my first sponsors, and of course since then I've become their hardware rep! Hank still makes me prove my worth for sponsorships though! Thanks for working with me from the start! They provided a FrozenQ Liquid Fusion V Series Black Helix res as well as a few other smaller goods.

cnaiAZ3.png

Monsoon Cooling

Thanks for the awesome fittings! You guys advanced the look and uniqueness of my build by letting me have the awesome angled LED fittings and plugs! Can't wait to test them out!

kkt0d7W.jpg

KBtalking

Thanks for providing a KBtalking Pro keyboard for reviewing! This keyboard is very unique, and the Bluetooth functionality is just what I wanted! The video review will be coming soon as well as modifications.

RdLy3dH.jpg

Corsair Memory

Thanks to the people at Corsair for providing all 13 fans, 10 of the 120mm SP fans and 3 140mm AF fans, for this build. The cooling power will soon be put to test with some serious rads including an Alphacool Monsta rad.

FpUcYy9.png

REEVEN

I'd like to thank REEVEN for providing the amazing RFC-01 fan controller for my use. It has served me well and will serve me well in the future!

lpKh16r.jpg

Danger Den

Finally, I'd like to thank Danger Den. They were my first sponsor, and I love the products they gave me. It's sad that they had to shut down! I wish I still had my best sponsor around to provide any items I wanted from them. I will continue to use and love the parts I've gotten from them, especially the Danger Den M6 Nickel block that will be featured very soon.

3XfcfTU.jpg

eP0WjoP.jpg

oA4VOaL.jpg

w24lP5b.jpg

JLswvKj.jpg

n96nGq3.jpg

3yNuwyi.jpg

INlYVeQ.jpg

5Wsmbm8.jpg

Pipo Max M9 (Rockchip 3188, Cortex A9 quad-core @1.6GHz, 2GB DDR3, 10.1" IPS)

G8eA2Oq.jpg

Lenovo ThinkPad Twist 2 (i5 3317U @2.4GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, 12.5" multitouch 1366x768 IPS)

fcJoUjs.jpg

9d639s6.jpg

Klipsch Promedia 2.1, ASUS ThunderFX DAC, ASUS RT-N65R

uw3KgKd.jpg

Nokia Lumia 920

z67qKPE.jpg

This sounds like it will be a nice build. You got some great sponsored items, the Switch 810 is a great case and Green and Black color theme, wow. I am looking forward to this build. 

Well it's over halfway done I just need a better way to upload mass amounts of pictures. Any time I use the single image uploader it likes to tell me that I can't use that image extension. I need to find out how to upload to "my media"