23RO_UK

[Cases] The Phanteks Enthoo Primo - White Edition Update added 08/01/14

Mod Zoo members, Jesse and Bill Owen affectionately nit-pick minor things, but only because they're enthusiasts and never satisfied with stock...Jesse is writing article with complete Liquid system install on the zoo, it should be published in a week or so here, themodzoo

I stumbled across these pics of what has to be one of the most eagerly anticipated case releases...

The Phanteks Enthoo Primo

dD6R89V.jpg

TLGxzoL.jpg

bQcd6bi.jpg

OgEhre9.jpg

FfIYIz7.jpg

LLy3Sn2.jpg

mRIJmSm.jpg

Hbz5cq5.jpg

P7OWg7y.jpg

ggA2Uz0.jpg

dDTF55p.jpg

nh7pTid.jpg

wedL75n.jpg

gpV3UH3.jpg

YSeMHSU.jpg

0WKMx97.jpg

i8eEmHO.jpg

VdiLX40.jpg

nYErqj6.jpg

BuZoFhg.jpg

NnS8CLu.jpg

RR21jER.jpg

NJZn5zw.jpg

hJz7Ceo.jpg

zzqgAQR.jpg

0cEvbVC.jpg

Mod Zoo members, Jesse and Bill Owen affectionately nit-pick minor things, but only because they're enthusiasts and never satisfied with stock...Jesse is writing article with complete Liquid system install on the zoo, it should be published in a week or so here, themodzoo

Update 08/01/14

To be released in white also

2yYlymK.jpg

adZxJgP.jpg

bemMxhr.jpg

bB6UzTj.jpg

Looks excellent!  Reminds me of the PS2, actually.  This is what the Switch 810 should have been (don't hate me, NZXT).  Seriously one hell of an enthusiast case with lots of cooling and modding options.

That's a great solution to wire management! put the power supply in the back and the whole thing gets cleaned up dramatically. what are the mid plates going to do? Now all they have to do, is start building motherboards with all the connections in the back.

We talked about the ethoo in the podcast with Jay Worner, XNine..

Very excited to see it, and We have review sample on the way!

btw, first case to have Reservoir mounting plate...

nh7pTid.jpg

I was gonna build in one, but I've decided to go small. I may still with my current hardware from Project 12, but in the end I want something smaller than full tower for the first time in years. If they keep the price at around 270 for this beast, goodbye Corsair 900D. It will become the newest king of the chassis market.

Every time I look at this thing I notice something new about it. Can't wait to see what everyone had to say about it, and I'm really excited to see the review of it.

I was gonna build in one, but I've decided to go small. I may still with my current hardware from Project 12, but in the end I want something smaller than full tower for the first time in years. If they keep the price at around 270 for this beast, goodbye Corsair 900D. It will become the newest king of the chassis market.

If the quality is anything like their CPU coolers I totally agree that this case will become the new King. 

The switch will always hold a very special place in my heart though. 

We talked about the ethoo in the podcast with Jay Worner, XNine..

Very excited to see it, and We have review sample on the way!

btw, first case to have Reservoir mounting plate...

nh7pTid.jpg

The fact you have a review sample on the way is music to my ears Bill!!  B)

The build quality looks to be superb but nothing beats hands on feed back  ;)

They are set to retail between £185 - £200 in the UK from what I can gather.

Jesse and I affectionately nit-pick minor things, but only because we're enthusiasts and never satisfied with stock... my apologies for mispronouncing "Enthoo" in the video. Jesse is writing article with complete Liquid system install on the zoo, it should be published in a week or so here, themodzoo

as seen in video, we spotted fitment issue with Hardware Lab's Black Ice GTX 280 radiator in the floor. Width is 1/16" thicker than Bitspower, EK, and Alphacool radiators. ...These rads are very popular brand, globally. We tried removing the two cable grommets, and re-fitting this radiator without any success. It overlaps lip of the chassis and blocks you from re-installing the access side panel.

Just watched the vid, pure quality as per usual guys!!!  :D  B)

My assessment is simply 900D...

Kiss it!!!

Corsair you lose, BIGTIME!!!

Great review Bill and Jesse. Looking forward to your system install and overview Jesse. There are so many cool options and features with this case. And I like and agree with all the little things you found with the case that weren't perfect. A few minor revisions and they have almost the perfect case.

They didn't just knock on the case manufacturing door, I'm pretty sure they just kicked it off the hinges. That case looks so awesome in pretty much every way. It looks like a classic example of "They tried too hard", but the difference is, that it actually works great

This case is going to be so perfect for my personal rig update, HafX is getting way to old. Thinking about making a black and white build, But i might just wait for Broadwell and DDR4 before i update my rig tho :/ Just got a new GTX780 so it will still hold gaming for now :3

Looks awesome. Love the white tubing in contrast to all the black. What tubing is that? Is it some of the Primochill acrylic tubing?

Yes it is, once you get the bending trick down, its really easy to work with. 

Yes it is, once you get the bending trick down, its really easy to work with. 

Cool, thanks for the reply Jesse. Looking forward to your review of the case.

Cool, thanks for the reply Jesse. Looking forward to your review of the case.

^^^ +1  :D  Quick, quick!!! The impatience grows  :lol:

I'm going to be picking your brains about radiator clearances no end I assure you mate  :P

I think that was for my benefit  :lol:

And yes mate looking at that pic the 160mm clearance wont be a problem  ;)

What thickness is the roof rad Jesse?