jassilamba

Case Review: Phanteks Enthoo Primo Full Tower

WoW, I can see a pile of money being made on this case. Great looking (WC) build. Bunch of golden nanners for the efforts that went into this review. Top notch.

WoW, I can see a pile of money being made on this case. Great looking (WC) build. Bunch of golden nanners for the efforts that went into this review. Top notch.

Thank you sir, glad you liked our review. 

Hey Jesse,

I had purchased the same LEDs from the link you provided. 

Wondering if you experienced slow delivery?

Had ordered mine in early sept, after the estimated arrival date I had contacted them and they told me to wait for another 21 to 29 working days for the resend. Since they think the parcel was lost. 

After waiting for another 29 working days, I asked them again but they werent very responsive. I tried asking them if they can track it but they kept ignoring my question and asked me if my address was correct. And when I responded that it was correct and if they could do anything to ensure it to arrive at my place, they didnt bother responding. 

Tried contacting eBay, but they wouldn't entertain because it had passed 45 days of their buyer protection policy.

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this from seller? 

I did not have that issue. What I would recommend is that got leave the seller negative feedback.

Next time if a buyer says you to wait x days and that takes tot past the protection time. Just say no and open a case.

Sorry to hear that you had issues

I can't leave a feedback, it says item number not found, due to either item number does not exist or I had already left a feedback. 

Which I'm sure I had not. 

Didn't know about that policy, first time purchasing from eBay. 

Oh well, bound to happen I guess. 

Thanks for replying so quickly. 

I'll go look around for another source. 

Oh yeah, and Phanteks Enthoo Primo is awesome btw.

Took a while for them to release it in Asia, but it was well worth the wait. 

Awesome review! I own one of these near a perfect beauties, but I must plead guilty to being an airhead simply because, even with a delidded i7 4770K, I honestly cannot see a need or serious reason to WC. I'm using a red Phanteks -14PE to match an Asus Z87 Maximus VI Hero with red and white sleeving throughout. Building was so easy I'm looking seriously at installing a Swiftech H-320 Elite WC kit as my first very limited foray into water cooling.

Anyway, I love the case and have enjoyed building in it. So much so, that I'll be buying the white version when it's released.

Awesome review! I own one of these near a perfect beauties, but I must plead guilty to being an airhead simply because, even with a delidded i7 4770K, I honestly cannot see a need or serious reason to WC. I'm using a red Phanteks -14PE to match an Asus Z87 Maximus VI Hero with red and white sleeving throughout. Building was so easy I'm looking seriously at installing a Swiftech H-320 Elite WC kit as my first very limited foray into water cooling. Anyway, I love the case and have enjoyed building in it. So much so, that I'll be buying the white version when it's released.

Welcome to the forums mate, and glade you liked the review. The Enthoo is an awesome case, and I dont think there is another case in the market at the moment that provides a similar level of functionality and build quality at this price point. Water cooling is nice, and it looks good, but its honestly not something that you really need for day to day use.

Just finished and listed the Enthoo Primo version of my clear panel here, http://mnpctech.com/phanteks-case-mods/

You need to remove the 5.25 optical bay and the bottom 240/280 fan radiator bracket (pictured below). I looked into every scenario possible to avoid this, but it was unavoidable for creating an unobstructed view into the chassis.

enthoo_primo_window_panel_full_clear_sid

enthoo_primo_window_panel_full_clear_sid