Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bill Owen

Mod Zoo Podcast Listener Q&A Thread

192 posts in this topic

"Will EEL ever silently run off to the black heart of Texas and engage in an act of espionage whilst secretly recording Cheaps as he's singing in the shower?"

I am considering sleeving the cables on my fully modular power supply.  Would it be better to buy all new wire for my runs or simply disassemble my current power cables?

Mick writes: {stuff that is worth reading ... and important valuable knowledge}

that's fantastic news.

although Mayhems have quoted me through 3 years of builds (and mistakes) it impresses me the most that they have offered a salient solution.

Check your fluid's pH. the litmus test.

Ironically, I check the pH of Humans on a daily basis. Something vital to our species' survival.

We must adopt an international standard for PC watercooling pH levels.

thank you Bill and Mick

One of my favorite things about modding is inspiration. Wether it's being inspired or inspiring others. What is all of your favorite sources of inspiration? Is it automotive, aerospace or another modder (etc) and why?

Had any of you guys tried doing small paint jobs but the room temperature is below 10°c? How did it came out? And for filing down rough edges of acrylic cuts, especially extruded acrylic sheets, do you use any special methods to get the filing done easier? Or do you guys just go straight to filing it and then sanding the edges?