Orange Clockwerk

[Grey Matter] Cooler Master HAF 912 Completed! 12/12/14 : Nominated for Mod of the Year!

that is a metric S-H-I-T ton of awesome man

Hahaha awesome man, thanks!

It looks... very gray :D Awesome!

Thanks you!

nice job very nice

thanks!

Badass build and a Super photo shoot

looks Fantastic OC

Thanks fuzzy!!

Your ingenuity and skill level is impressive! you really crafted something special here.  I'm sure we can look forward to many more great builds to come. Congrats on your completion.  It's a great feeling, when you realize hey I'm actually done there's nothing more to do. Yes ohh yes ha ha

The photos do this mod a ton of justice. Great job all together.

Yeah I was geeking out when my buddy was shooting them. His camera connects usb to hit macbook and when he takes a photo it it opens up on the computer and I was directing him. It was a lot of fun and came out great!

Your ingenuity and skill level is impressive! you really crafted something special here.  I'm sure we can look forward to many more great builds to come. Congrats on your completion.  It's a great feeling, when you realize hey I'm actually done there's nothing more to do. Yes ohh yes ha ha

Thanks Mike! Yeah its a big relief! To be honest Its probably one of the things in my life I am most proud of. I haven't put that much time, energy, money, thought, or motivation into anything before and it feels great to accomplish it. It came out like 98% of my initial planning and I am very pleased. Now I have about a week or so to relax and its time for the next project. I am gonna start off slow because I am trying to save 2 grand for a CNC and CNC accessories, but it will take off full speed once I have it.

Nice job on the build, congrats on finishing it up.  The photos do it justice, really well done!

Thanks! I am happy its finished, and can't wait to share my next project here with everyone.

This is by far my favorite modding community, everyone here is really supportive and full of modding knowledge eager and will to share their knowledge with others. Cheers!

Thanks Bill! I appreciate it! It was just featured in the newest issue of Custom PC magazine! Issue 129, for June 2014 in the Readers Drives article that Antony Leather writes. Very grateful to be selected =D

Bump - I went back to see Jim's vertically mounted GPU. I had forgotten the detail that went into this incredible build and wanted to move it up, so anyone that hasn't seen it could take a look. Since then Jim has made quit a few custom reservoirs for clients and is starting to do some CNC work. If you need something special, I would look him up.   

Bump - I went back to see Jim's vertically mounted GPU. I had forgotten the detail that went into this incredible build and wanted to move it up, so anyone that hasn't seen it could take a look. Since then Jim has made quit a few custom reservoirs for clients and is starting to do some CNC work. If you need something special, I would look him up.   

Thanks buddy! I just found out I haven't been getting email notifications! 300 notifications on the website, no emails..lol thanks for the bumb my friend! Also going to be adding a manual mill to the modding arsenal here in the next couple weeks!

very nice job creation on this mod

so continue ;)

Thanks Math, I definitely continuing, about to update my Cyprus29 build log =D

Thanks Bill! Sorry I would be more active around here but my email notifications are broken! I sent an email in last week and still no emails. If you could look into it that would be awesome! Cheers bud! About to update my other log! =D

Hey everyone! Very ecstatic to announce Grey Matter was nominated for Mod of the Year on Bit-tech!! Unbelievable! Thanks for all the support form everyone here at the Zoo, for making me feel welcome when I joined, and showing support along my modding journey!! You guys all rock!!

Heres a link to the contest.

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2014/12/23/bit-tech-mod-of-the-year-2014/1

Gotta love this build!  :D Congrats to moty!

Congrats Jim and good luck

Congratulations Jim, well deserved fella  ;)

Thank you guys! There is some stiff competition, but its an honor to even be nominated into the bunch. Happy as it is =D

Very cool Jim, you are definitely in an elite field there! Good luck.   

Thanks Mike!! Fingers Crossed!! With the Streamliner in there though the chances arent so good, but its all in good fun anyhow, really stoked just to be mentioned and put in the 12 selected nominees.