Hello Munky,

If you have been having any issue registering, or logging in please email kyle@themodzoo.com.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

PC Case Mod by

PFhammerhead2.jpg

PFhammerPlate.jpg

PFhammerfastener.jpg

PFhammerhead.jpg

PFhammerAFT2.jpg

PFhammerCarry.jpg

PFwinOct6.jpg

People have requested PETG tubing in 12" & 24" length tubes and to be individually wrapped

$1.99 per 12" long tube, http://mnpctech.com/pc-computer-alphacool-ek-bitspower-hardwarelabs-heatkiller-liquid-cooling/petg-tube/24-mnpctech-petg-1-2-od-x-3-8-id-clear-rigid-hard-line-pc-liquid-tube-clone.html

$3.98 for 24" long tube,
http://mnpctech.com/pc-computer-alphacool-ek-bitspower-hardwarelabs-heatkiller-liquid-cooling/petg-tube/

Mnpctech offers 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID PETG clear tube for Custom PC liquid cooling loops offers the same clear quality as standard Acrylic with an excellent impact strength and easy bend-ability.

petg_tube_tubing_hardline_pc_bend_waterc

Mnpctech's PETG Clear Tubing works with these 1/2" hard line compression fittings that include,

Monsoon Free Center Hardline Fitting - 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD

Monsoon Chain Gun Hardline Fitting - 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD

Primochill Ghost Hardline Fitting - 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD

Primochill Revolver Hardline Fitting - 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD

Another fine example of why I've always admired the projects you work on. It isn't about how much money you blow on parts to make a shiny super build, it's about taking a specific theme or concept and building something unique.

I was going to ask how old this one was lol Didn't recognize anything in the shop. I don't think I'd seen this one before. Pretty cool

Great work there Bill. I enjoyed the photos of the grill work, with the hammers. The putty face just give me so many ideas. Perhaps a "Zoo" build... cheers man.