noobas4urus

InWin launches their two-way miror glass case, Tou

Much hate on OCN for this case...because its not a Caselabs... :huh:

I like it myself,a stylish alternative to boxes for the masses...mod potential is not really there,unless you know how to work glass.

It seems a little expensive, but anyone who's looked up the costs involved in doing custom cut tempered glass... I don't think it's really that unwarranted of a price tag. Especially for a "limited edition" type item...

I do agree, though, the limited modding potential is definitely a true statement lol

It seems a little expensive, but anyone who's looked up the costs involved in doing custom cut tempered glass... I don't think it's really that unwarranted of a price tag. Especially for a "limited edition" type item...

I do agree, though, the limited modding potential is definitely a true statement lol

Exactly.

And unique sets its own price.

I'm a big fan of In Win's enthusiast chassis, like the H and D frames, and the Tou.  I don't care what anyone says, their stuff is unique and identifiable, out of the norm, which is great.

I saw this case at quakecon-Dallas and it is awsome. I did not pick it up but is a heavy case. The 800 price tag which i have not found anywhere is down form what they were saying they were going to charge.

No doubt the glass is sweet, but if they made a metal version I would totally buy it and make a jawa sandcrawler.  I hope we see more of this glass.  Just a simple window out of this would be pretty sweet.