Orange Clockwerk

Nvidia 780 Ti -- Now means Titan Ultra -- Opinion Changed

Did you look at the Ti spec sheet I linked? It is a Titan ultra...Its a maxed out Keplar chip, 2880 cuda cores, 200 more than titan, also its clocked over 900mhz and turbos over a gig, can probably OC to 1100..A titan cant be better, in any way, there is a 6 gig version of the Ti as well which is essentially the Titan ultra, and a GHz edition will be released as well which will be insanely clocked

I mean maybe Ill eat my words when the official benchmarks come out but I dont think anything will be better than a 780Ti

Since when has WCCF been a reputable source?

However,Guru3D have a slide which confirms WCCFs finding so its true,there is a possible 12Gb version coming as well.

The final kick in the teeth for Titan owners everywhere

Still getting a 7990 tho.

Since when has WCCF been a reputable source?

However,Guru3D have a slide which confirms WCCFs finding so its true,there is a possible 12Gb version coming as well.

The final kick in the teeth for Titan owners everywhere

Still getting a 7990 tho.

holy Poopadilly a 12 gb version!? I do admit to my fanboyness for Intel and Nvidia, I had ATI and AMD in the past, it was aweful but it was years ago, still Ive shunned them ever sense.  When it comes to my money I give it to Intel and EVGA, but I do give credit to AMD where credit is due. 7990 is a cool card, I wish they dropped a 790 GTX but I think Ill be going with a 780 TI probably the 6gb version, idk maybe the 12 gb version since I am only using one card...I plan on upgrading to 880GTX maxwell gpu as soon as they come out and the card i get now will move to my next PC build im going to be starting up soon.

Nvidia needs to step up their bus to a 512 or larger too, its time for them to beef that up a bit especially with 4k coming into the mix