Code name : Project Decimation

Under Test (early preview).

In conjunction with our new partner's we have produced an extremely special coolant for the purest out there. When we say purest, we mean the user who loves the thermal conductivity of water alone and then to add a silver kill coil for protection. What we have done is taken our Ultra-Pure H20 and 99.999% pure silver and smashed them together into Nano Tubes 20 nm to give you an Aurora Effect Real Silver Coolant. The partials used in our new coolant will never clog a system as they are so small they should even pass though filters that are currently used in water cooling systems. There is another benefit and that because we are using Silver Nano Tubes they can carry more heat than water alone making this new coolant one of the best thermal conductive coolants ever to hit the home user for liquids cooling. Another thing that will stand out is that the coolant has a 5 year “in system” life span if it is not contaminated.

We recommend you do not use this coolant with Aluminium radiator’s or blocks as there is no inhibitor built into the fluid.

Like many of our products this is a early preview of advance coolant. This product has a patent pending.

e3pd.jpg

This project will be a while in manufacturing as its using 100% pure silver also we are working on 1 small issue that needs fixing.

I might just say we use some common named product to see who thinks its real and tried to be clever and says "oh mayhems uses this in there products" ROTFLMAO .... People are sooo gullible some times :) ...

you have any rough estimate on the release date or cost? understand it's way early in the game, so all estimates should be taken with a grain of salt and all that jazz... I'm sticking with the white pastel and blue in this build, but if this was out now, I would be putting this in my machine in a heartbeat.

Release date is unknown, it will not be released until its perfect in ever sense of the word. We were going to send out samples last week how ever i came across a issue and stopped it dead. Price will be quite expensive due to not only the cost of the base materials but also the fact it have to go though several refinements to make it. It will be a limited produced product as its not some thing we can make in hours. There will only be 1 colour to start with as that is how it gets its life span, adding dye will reduce its life span and also its cooling effectiveness so we will leave that up to users.

This is not just a Visual product but all so what we would consider a real Nano Super Coolant.

This looks really really awesome Mick, is there a product on the market (like a strip or something) that I can dip in the reservoir and see if my loop is contaminated or not? I do not want to go buy a chemistry set to figure out if my loop is contaminated or not.

5 year in system life is really really amazing. Looking forward to this product hitting the market. 

@Jesse how do u mean contaminated. If you meaning via our fluids its normal Ph that is a issue. With the price of these fluids we will include testers free of charge.

@Jesse how do u mean contaminated. If you meaning via our fluids its normal Ph that is a issue. With the price of these fluids we will include testers free of charge.

Not by your fluids, but to check the Ph or whatever else that one can check for to make sure that when adding a fluid or dye that it will look and perform its best. 

Its nice that you will be including the testers free. 

The only way to test before hand is some simple PH tester strips. add Di water to you loop and leave for 3 to 4 days and test the water and see what the PH becomes.